Addiction & Family Counselling
Individual or/and family counselling is a process through which clients work one-on-one with a trained counsellor in a safe, caring, and confidential environment. … Individual counseling is counseling focused on the individual’s or family immediate or near future concerns.
Commonly named goals of counseling:
Facilitating behaviour change.
- Improving the client’s ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Enhancing the client’s effectiveness and ability to cope.
- Promoting the decision-making process and facilitating client potential.
For more information
- Initial Disclosure- Relationship Building,
- In-depth Exploration – Problem Assessment.
- Commitment to action – Goal Setting.
- Step 1: Relationship Building.
- Step 2: Problem Assessment.
- Step 3: Goal Setting.
- Step 4: Counselling Intervention.
- Step 5: Evaluation, Termination.
I can visit you at the comfort of your home, we can do it with online video sessions or at my office.
I will go where we are most needed …
Please contact me for more specific questions, I´ll be happy to anser your questions and help you or /and your family.