Structured family intervention
Family intervention is the most effective technique families can ask to help a loved one who suffers from addition, and it is the most effective step a family can take to begin the recovery process.
Intervention is a carefully planned process, based on love, honesty, and compassion, and we realize that LOVE is the most powerful and effective force we can use to confront an addition with sucess.
For more information
Steps to Success!
- Definition of the intervention group
- Scheduling of planning sessions
- Group training sessions
- Evaluation and qualification of the group
- Strategy definition
- Selection of the most suitable treatment solution
- After – Care plan
- Intervention day plan
- Intervention day
- Group meeting afher Intervention